Lock 3 occupancy is 5,000.
Shirt and shoes required for admittance.
For concerts that have an admission charge tickets are available at the gate the night of the show and need to be paid in cash. No advance sales. Children 48 inches and under admitted FREE!
We like to keep things safe and fun. Please do NOT bring:
- Glass Bottles
- Tents or patio umbrellas
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Alcohol purchased in Lock 3 may not be removed from the venue.
- Carry-in items may be subject to search. Entertainment contracts do not allow us to permit professional video, audio or camera recording equipment in Lock 3.
- Patrons may bring food to the concert seating areas, except there is no outside food permitted during the Rib, White & Blue festival and the Hamburger Festival.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted to be brought in factory-sealed containers. No liquids in thermos containers or unsealed bottles. No outside alcoholic beverages ever. No outside beverages permitted during the Rib, White & Blue festival and the Hamburger Festival.
- Solicitation is permitted in public rights of way only. During Lock 3 events no solicitation- whether commercial, non-profit, or political - is permitted inside gated areas.
Any questions? An Information Booth is located at the Main Street Entrance.
Now get out there and have some fun!
Terrace and Tent Rentals
Special Terrace Seating is available for $3 for all performances (plus admissions), subject to availability. Terraces and party tents are available for group rental. Call 330-375-2877. Handicapped and Companion seating is also available.